7/18/09

Miguel Angel Sano watch: part II

This morning, Sano officially passed the MLB age and identification investigation: he is who he claims to be and he is 16. Let the bidding war begin.

There are no news as of now. All we know is:

  • The Pirates are the only team that has made an official offer

  • Mike Radcliff (Twins' VP of player personnel) is in the DR since yesterday

  • Sano prefers to play for the Pirates, but his agent is looking for the most money

  • The Yankees and Red Sox will not deal with this agent


I will keep an eye in the story and will post any new developments in my twiter. You can follow it here in the panel left to this post (just refresh for the latest updates) or follow me on twitter.

My gut feeling is that some announcement will be out by Monday

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have some excellent writing skills. I own and operate http://www.thereedreview.com. We are looking to expand to baseball and are looking for bloggers. Email me if you are interested and request more info.
matt.reed@thereedreview.com