- A recent Twins' acquisition is among those who do not know that the collective name for the games after the season is over is called "post-season" in baseball and not "playoffs". What's next? Calling the World Series, "Super Bowl"?
- Forbes released their list of America's Most Disliked Athletes. If you are interested, it is worth a look. And 2 athletes tied for first (Actually one athlete and a recreational sport player.)
- Recent Twins' signees C J.R Towles and 3B Sean Burroughs were listed as their teams' (Pirates and Padres, respectively) top prospects in 2002 by Baseball America. The Twins' top prospect that year, according to BA and everyone pretty much was Joe Mauer.
- Former Twins' pitcher, R.A. Dickey, has written a book that will come out just before opening day; I bet it will be a good read: Wherever I Wind Up: My Quest for Truth, Authenticity and the Perfect Knuckleball
- A particular Twins' pitcher was planning to get a vasectomy, until he discovered a particular product, he tweets
- This is a great article by Lincoln Mitchell of The Faster Times, about Rod Carew and his unusual baseball accomplishments.
- A new Twins' player threw the first pitch in a collegiate game last Sunday
The parting shot today is actually a video featuring someone who Twins' fans will soon start to fiercely dislike, and speaks tons about childhood obesity: