3/25/09

My take on the New Britain Rock Cats 2009 Roster

Yesterday I presented my take on the 2009 Rochester Red Wings roster. Today I will presenting my thoughts for the New Britain Rock Cats 2009 Roster.

New Britain Rock Cats, Eastern League (AA)

OF Brandon Roberts
OF/IF Matt Moses
OF/IF Daniel Berg
OF Rene Tosoni
C Wilson Ramos
C Rodolfo Palacios
IF Debinson Romero
IF Toby Gardenhire
IF Steven Singleton
IF/OF Eric Lis
IF Brian Dinkelman
OF Ben Revere
1B/OF Chris Parmelee

SP Ryan Mullins
SP Jay Rainville
SP Jeff Manship
SP Cole Devries
SP Oswaldo Sosa
SP/RP Yohan Pino
RP Anthony Slama
RP Frank Mata
RP/SP Matthew Fox
RP Blair Erickson
RP Henry Arias
RP Spencer Steedley

Again, these are just my thoughts. I will present my thoughts on the Ft. Myers Miracle roster tomorrow and on the Beloit Snappers roster on Friday. Those two will probably change a lot, since several players might be released or traded after spring training.



What are your thoughts?

No comments: